TERMS OF THE CONTRACT
• A $200.00 Cash Only Deposit is required at time of Registration for a bidder number, refundable if no purchase is made. There is a 15% Buyer Premium on all Purchases. All Purchases must be paid in full by Cash or Certified at the conclusion of today’s Auction Sale. NO EXCEPTIONS
• SALES TAX: 6.25% Massachusetts sales tax on all items. Dealers or exempt agencies must provide us with a copy of their annual resale certificate with the clerk at time of registration.
Out-Of-State residents are subject to Massachusetts sales tax.
• Bidding and Acknowledgment will be by bidder number only. Please register with the Clerk. Once you become a winning bidder, title passes (UCC) and you are responsible for your own merchandise. PLEASE WATCH YOUR MERCHANDISE AFTER YOU HAVE BECOME THE WINNING BIDDER. AUCTIONEER OR OWNER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS. No items may be transferred from one bidder to another, neither prior to nor after payment has been made.
• REMOVAL OF MERCHANDISE: Items may not be removed until the sale is completed and after complete payment has been made. Complete payment must be received TODAY. Removal times will be assigned over a three day period. Any Items left after the specified date will become property of Demolition Company.
• DISCONNECTS: Purchaser is responsible for disconnecting any items purchased. These disconnects are to be performed within the guidelines of industry-accepted standards and are to be performed by a qualified person. Any disconnects will be conducted in observance of current guidelines, statues, laws, and policies of the federal, state, and local agencies and/or other governing parties. Auctioneer has no responsibility for personal injury or property damage resulting from any electrical hazards. Oil & coolant removal from any equipment will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
• While descriptions are believed to be correct, the Auctioneer and the Seller make no warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied as to the genuineness, authenticity of, or defects in any lot, and will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. Purchaser acknowledges the purchaser has had the opportunity to inspect the lots and that everything is sold on an “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” basis except as expressly made in writing. No warranties are made as the merchantability of any item or their fitness for any purpose. Auctioneer and Seller do no guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained here in the Auction. Purchaser should verify and inspect desired items prior to bidding.
• Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Auctioneer and the Seller from any and all damages and claims of any type whatsoever, caused during the sale or arising out of the sale, or by the removal of the items purchased.
• If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer at his sole option may put up the lot again for sale at once and resell to the highest bidder. The auctioneer’s word will be absolute and final in resolving any disputes.
• The Auctioneer reserves the right to bid and to reject any and all bids including any bid which is only a fractional advance over the proceeding bid. The Auctioneer reserves the right to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots and to add to or delete from lots at Auctioneer’s sole discretion. Absentee bids will be accepted.
• In the event the Purchaser fails to pay the whole of the purchase price within the tine set forth by the Seller, and/or fails to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of Sale, the Seller may retain and/or recover the deposit specified as liquidated damages, and in addition thereto, can be resold at public or private sale without further notice. Any deficiency resulting from such resale shall be paid to the Seller by such resale and enforcement of the obligation thereunder. Buyer agrees to pay any and all charges and expenses incurred by reason of any breach of the Terms and Conditions of Sale, including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees.
• PLEASE NOTE: You have signed a written binding contract agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Sale, and understand that any bid you make falls under the Massachusetts Auction Law & Title of the Uniform Commercial Code, and the Statute of Frauds. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions of the Sale, please return your bidding card to the clerk.
IN WITNESS OF SIGNATURE OF BIDDER
SIGNATURE OF BIDDER #